Lesser-known virus themed movie recommendations for lockdown
From the people who brought you inappropriate Sunday school theological movies (that’s us by the way) we bring you a list of lesser known virus themed movies to watch during Coronavirus lockdown.
Yes, our experts at the Cee know a thing or two, it’s just unfortunate that it’s not movies. However, since they are working for free we can’t really complain.
- The Family Man: A husband survives being laid off of work during a pandemic.
- Snatch: A group of aggressive shoppers purchase every bottle of hand sanitizer.
- The Count of Montecristo: A man is unjustly put on lockdown, then escapes and coughs on the perpetrator.
- Merlin’s Shop of Mystical Wonders: A small town discovers the last store that still has toilet paper.
- Willow: The talking tree from Pocahontas comes to terms with her new fate: being made into toilet paper.
- War of the Worlds: Aliens visit earth and all catch the Coronavirus.
- Space Mutiny: An astronaut is detained for violating stay-at-home orders
- Prince of Space: A man shows the world how to keep a distance of at least six feet.
- Dangerous Liaisons: A man leaves the house without wearing a facial mask!
- The VelociPastor: After losing his parents to COVID-19, a priest travels to China and learns how to become a virus killing dinosaur.
Did we miss any? Let us know!
Reporter: The lonely rogue